Hi,
I am using the LTSP to build a Network of small Pentium Clients running the
Linux Kernel, an X-Window and I plan to use the CITRIX ICA Client, to
connect to an existing Windows Terminal Server Farm to use the Windows
Applikations of the customer. (I now, they should change the better
Operating System, but ...)
Does anyone now a solution, that the User has only to enter his Windows
User Name and Password to connect to the Citrix Servers, and not has to
enter a Username and Password to connect to his local Linux Terminal??
Does anyone now a solution, how I can build a Package within the Citrix
Terminal Server Client??

Have a lot of Thanks.

Peter Wagner