We are currently setting up an LTS environment for testing & evaluation and
have run into a problem which I believe has a simple fix we are
overlooking.  Here are the details:

Client:

IBM EtherJet PCI Adapter - PXE bootable - requires eepro100

Server:
RH 7.1
ISC DHCP  3.0
TFTP from base RH7.1

LTSP info:
lts_core-2.08
Boot image from rom-o-matic for eepro100 & PXE loadable ROM (v 5.0.4)
Filename: eb-5.0.4-eepro100.pxe (* also tried the 5.0.2 image)

Error Scenario -

Client boots, finds the DHCP server, gets IP info, finds TFTP server,
attempts to load *.pxe boot image & fails with the following message:

image

We referred to the PXE Howto from the ltsp.org site....we did not do any of
the mknbi steps because we are only using PXE bootable images.

Any help is appreciated...thanks.

Brian Howe