All,

have upgraded from 2.08 to 2.09pre4 and have one slight problem

Workstation boots ok all looks good except I am getting vertical bars
instead of fonts on menu items, terminals sessions etc..
It is like a system font is missing. Server is all ok.

i used the lts_x_core and lts_x_fonts for 2.09pre4. am using lts_xsvga-2.0
for Xserver, of which I had to change the install script to find ltsp in its
new 2.09pre4 home, but it seemed to install ok.

I am hoping I am missing something daft!

would appreciate any assistance

regards

Nick
----
Nick Cross
IT Manager
The Scots College
Sydney, Australia
Ph: +61 2 9391 7683
Fx: +61 2 9391 7683
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----

Disclaimer:
This message contains privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it, and we request that you notify The Scots College,
Sydney,immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender is acting in his/her official
capacity as a representative of The Scots College, Sydney.