Hi,  I am back with a new question:

After having fixed my dhcp-server and lots of other things in my local
network, time has come for making that thin client boot something.

I have a 3c905c-tx-m (i guess) with PXE.  I would like it to load
grub, and then load a ltsp-kernel.

I have read the PXE-documentation on www.ltsp.org, but only the method
with rom-o-matic is described.  It would be nice to have grub instead
so I could give varying parameters to the kernels I test without
having to go through the trouble of changing the dhcp-settings (i.e
which file to load) every time.

Which file (and where do I get it) should I tell the dhcp-server to
give to the thin client?  Should I run imggen on it?  Where do I place
the config-file and what should it look like?

Thanks.

--
Ole Sebastian Stein

``It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just
potatoes.'' - Life, the universe and everything (Chapter 24), D. Adams