Hello!

I just bought one piece of 27c512 EPROM 28 pin at Philippine Peso 350 (around US$
6.703) 'cause the store that I bought it doesn't have any stock of 27c256 EPROM
already.  Anyway, I read the manual of my NIC (Cnet PRO200) and it says that it
supports 64K of ROM.  Anybody from this list uses Cnet PRO200 using 27c512 EPROM 28
pin?  How was the performance?  Did you encounter any problems?  Would you mind to
share your experiences with me?

Thanks in advance.

God bless...

Marvin