Jared,

It sounds great.

You should know that John Adams ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) has done some
work on the
snmp stuff for LTSP.  he's got an snmp daemon setup to run on the
workstation, for monitoring
the performance of the workstation.  He's not finished with it, but it
may be something you could
look at.

I intend on doing more with snmp, but i've got to get 3.0.0 out the door
first.

As for SourceForge, you might want to give that a 2nd thought.  their
service has been really bad lately.
I uploaded a small package about 7 hours ago, and it still hasn't shown
up on the download page.
And forget about trying to email them to get service, it just won't happen.

Anyway, keep us informed.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]