Sagar,

The 2.2.18 kernel doesn't support the DFE538tx.

You can either grab the latest rtl8139 driver from Donald Becker's web site
at http://www.scyld.com,
or you could upgrade to LTSP 2.09pre4, which uses the 2.4.9 kernel which
does
support that card.

If you don't already know how to compile a kernel, I suggest going to
the new
LTSP version.  Adding Beckers driver to the 2.2.18 kernel is not exactly
an easy task.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]