I've looked through the various posts related to local access to floppies,
and found that there are at least three different solutions being used.
Ideally I would like DOS formatted floppies that don't need mounting. So I
tried the floppyd route, but am running into glibc-problems when the startup
of floppyd during of the ws fails.

Does anyone have a floppyd binary that does work with LTSP 2.0.8?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mvh
Ragnar Wisløff