If I would have been able to read his post 4 weeks ago it would have solved
a lot of my problems back then since i am working mainly with 3C905CTXM and
did'nt know pxelinux (not part of the LTSP doc i had)

I have to agree that PXE is a standard is going a bit too far tough!

Anyway, just thinking about all those Pentiums with a rtl8019 (which seems,
in part, to be the aim of LTSP) is asking about the facts that made possible
a "defacto"