Godfried,

The instruction page at http://www.ltsp.org/instructions-2.09pre4.html
is pretty
clear about what packages you need and how to install them.  It covers
most of the
differences between 2.08 and the 2.09pre4 packages.

I've been working the last several days on the full documentation.  That
is the only thing
preventing the official release of 3.0.0.

Based on the error messages you have, i'd say you didn't install the
lts_x_core package.

So, go ahead and install the lts_x_core and lts_x_fonts package, and I
think those errors will
go away.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan