Eric,

I am not 100% sure of my facts, because it was such a long time ago that I
looked at these products, but, as far as I recall, the 2310 had a 66MHz AMD
CPU with a Cirrus Logic GD5429, 5430 or 5440 VGA controller and 1M of video
RAM (There were a number of different versions). It also had 2M of EDO RAM
and about 1 or 2M of Flash and ran DOS with a DOS version of the ICA
Client - It also had a Crystal 10Mbps Ethernet controller.

I am not sure what it used in terms of BIOS, and I am not sure if there is
any space in the flash device for any BIOS extensions.

I think the major problem you will encounter is the fact that it has only 2M
of EDO RAM, which will not be enough to get an X-Server running.

I tried to open the pdf you have on your web site, but I just got the first
inch or so of the photos and then the link stalled - I know not where the
problem lies!

Maybe you could e-mail me the pdf off the list and I can then confirm the
config.

Hamish
[EMAIL PROTECTED]