Title: LOCAL_APPS=Y?

Hello,

Has anybody tried LOCAL_APPS=Y in lts.conf file?

We want to run apps locally but we have problem with mounting directories like /lib, /usr, etc.  All of them have entry points in /etc/export and we can mount them from normal Linux box.  But when we get to the point when diskless PC tries to mount them, we have problems.

Problems are different depending on kernel we are booting from network.  We even compiled latest 2.4.16 and tried to run it on both DHCP/TFTP server and diskless PC, still doesn't work.

I just wanted to ask if somebody used LOCAL_APPS=Y and if it works in practice?

Thanks a lot,
Yuri