hai,
  I booted my diskelss client from redhat 7.1 server
with the newly released ltsp package(2.09 version).
now iam trying to run local apps.
 i changed the /etc/exports and
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf files( LOCAL_APPS
and LOCAL_WM to Y).
 then i gave my server name entry in .rhosts
file(/opt/ltsp/i386/root/.rhosts) of
my diskless client and i want to execute the rsh
command given in the site.
 it is always telling connection refused.
   Can any one tell me what i did is correct or not?
and pl give me any siggestion to proceed further.
   Thanking you
sincerely
Vamsidhar reddy