Hi all,

Sorry if this is a well known question, but I could not find it on the
Archives (The webcrawler search tool is buggy).

How can I make use of the local drives on the workstation? I want to use them
as linux partitions and as swap devices.

fdisk /dev/hda fails saying
Unable to open /dev/hda

I built the partitions with a floppy linux but the result is the same when I
boot ltsp

And when I run mkfs it fails either.

Can you give me some hints of direct me to some documentation about it

Cheers

Jacques

--
Dr. Jacques B. Siboni mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France