Hello,

I'm trying to get a machine with a noname PCI NIC using rtl8139 to work. It's
meant to boot using a floppy generated from rom-o-matic.net. The machine runs
fine as a local ws running Linux, with rt8139too as kernel driver module,
using IRQ 3 and io range 1400-14ff. The 5.1.0 rom-o-matic image boots, finds
the dhcp server, loads the kernel (I think, it goes a bit quick), but then
freezes with "rtl8139too: no I/O resource available" and oops'es. I think
this must be an ltsp thing, the boot image seems to do its job. The ltsp
version is 2.08-0 and the kernel pulled across is vmlinuz.all. Any problems
seen on this by someone else?

--
Mvh
Ragnar Wisløff