The 10 mbps 3com isa card works well. I've not bee able to get the 3com
3c905b-tx 100 mbps pci card to work on my workstation.  The workstation
hangs with the following message:

Seaching for server(DHCP)

Another interesting message I while the workstation is attempting to
booting is this:

Probing...[3c905]
The PCI BIOS has not enabled this device!
Updating PCI command 0113->0117. pci_bus 00 pci_device_fn 38

Does anyone know what this might mean?
The workstation is a 75 mhz dell optiplex xl 575.