Troy,

There was a problem with LTSP 2.08, where it didn't setup KDM properly.

Actually the problem is because they changed KDM to have its own config
file, where
previous versions of kdm used the xdm config files.

Anyway, the trick is to find your kdmrc file using the locate command.
 you may find more
than one. you should probably modify all of them.

Look for a section that starts with '[Xdmcp]' and then the first line
inside that section probably says 'enable=false'.  you need to make it
'true'.

Then, restart kdm.  If you are running X on the console, then you'll be
knocked off the
system when it restarts.

You could also reboot the server, but that is the M$ way of doing things :)

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]