Hi everyone

Have this little problem with my set-up.

I have Mandrake 8.1 running as server. The client been running ok with
kernel 2.2.14. When I decided to upgrade my client kernel to 2.2.18 as
well as 2.4.9..The client got stuck at:

Mounting NFS Filesystem......

It stuck there forever!!
But it never happen with kernel 2.2.14. I am a little confused by
this.The kernel config basically the same for all kernel version.

When I tail -f /var/log/messages

thin-server rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from 192.168.4.100:800 for
/tftpboot/client1 (/tftpboot)
thin-server rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from 192.168.4.100:800 for /home
(/home)

It stuck there forever.Not sure what I have to do.

Anyone can give some pointer here? Thanks for any kind of help.

regards
duan