I seem to recall this being a topic on the list a while back, but I
can't seem to find the message in the archives.
anyway, here's my situation, I'm trying to set up synch for a handspring
visor on a workstation.  And I've got no idea quite how to go about
doing that.  I'm gonna go ahead and try to muddle my way through stuff
that might make sense to me, but if anyone's done this or has ideas on
where/how to start trying, I'd really appreciate it.

-arif
--
Arif Mamdani
[EMAIL PROTECTED]