Hi everyone,

I need some help with this one.

My setup:  diskless clients (to run DOS & Linux) + linux server running LTS apps
(DHCP, TFTP)

Access: a) DOS, so client machines can reach the Novell server running legacy text
based applications
                 b) Linux, so they can run StarOffice.

I was able to successfully boot DOS and Linux separately but am now at a loss as to
how the boot process
can be controlled on the client side.

Q1: Can i use LILO to issue a preliminary boot prompt so users can select which OS to
boot?
        If this is possible:
        Q1.1: How can I send LILO to the clients as a tagged image (is this possible?)
                Q2.2: What are the LILO "append" options to get a DOS/Linux image
remotely off the LTS?
Q2: Or, is there a similar program that can accomplish the same neatly ;-) ?

Thanks guys and regards,

phil