I had the same problem in resuming my downloads. Try doing the following:

1. Wait for around 5-10 mins before attempting to resume. It will resume your download
but it may take some
time (it may be a precaution on sourceforge side on DoS attacks (?) i don't know)
Sourceforge seem to put a
high delay period before "resume"  (reget) is again possible.

2. Try reducing the number of connections your download manager handles to 2 max. so
that the probability of
a dropped connection is reduced.

3. 'Ping' sourceforge once in a while (around 1 every 15 secs) while downloading to
keep your connection up.

4. If this does not work, accept defeat by deleting the partially downloaded files and
start from scratch.

5. Pray while you're on it. ;-)

regards

phil

"Adrian D'Costa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> quoted last 12/20/01 3:11:24 PM as follows: