I've got an old Dell 75mhz which I'm trying to set up as a workstation
(ltsp-3.0). It boots
and all goes fine until it tries to start X. With the setting of "auto"
it fails saying that only
PCI and AGP cards can be probed (The card is an on-board S3-Trio 64).

I read the documentation and it says that you can set the XSERVER in
lts.conf
but the only example it gives is "auto". Can someone please tell me what
values you
can use for XSERVER (I tried "svga") but it barfed. I've also looked on
the XFree86
pages and again they talk about how 4 is wonderfull cause it just probes
the card
but again no actual examples of what the valid values are for the server
if you want
to set it yourself.

Many TIA's

Pete

P.S please reply direct as I'm not currently subscribed (too much
traffic, I guess that's
a sign of success :-)