Hello guys

I want to know how many workstatiosn are supported by LTSP 3.0 cause I
have LTSP installed from 2000 year but i have problems when the number of
wrokstations are more than 60, also, i want to know how to performance my
server for more 120 workstations, my server its an Athlon 1.3 Ghz 1.5Mb
memory, HDD 40 Gb, It's very important for my bussines, very tanhks for
all your collaborations !!!

--
Juan Carlos Zarta Escobar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]