Is there, or is anyone working on a method of quickly allowing a
non-competent user to quickly add workstations, and configure them from
within a web browser
i.e. the user enters the mac address, AT/PS2 connector, driver, etc?
I know there is a webmin for the LTSP server side, but haven't seen one for
setting up clients?
If anyone is working on one, let me, perhaps work together toward a
solution?

James Vasey
- desperate, confused, and trying to supply LTSP to a school with a network
tech from mars.