Hi:
     I've installed the version 3 of LTSP. When the kernel is passed to the
workstation all goes well, but when the NFS exports are attached... the
network performance goes down. Using etherape from the application server,
I can see a lot of NFS traffic between client/server, and the workstation
is staying in X login screen. May be a misconfiguration in the NFS part of
the LTSP make that a lot of info is going up&down from client to server?
Anybody has get the same problem? My environment is the next:

     Both machines are DELL Optiplex GX100 ( Celeron 400M Mhz, 64 Mb RAM
client, 256 Mb RAM server, i810 chipset ). I'm using Red Hat 7.2 with
upgrades applied. Taking a look at the mail archive, seems to be similar
problem in the mail thread 'machine waits for long time after mounting
filesystems'. From the spectator point of view my problem is the same, when
downloading the kernel the speed is very good but all the traffic after
mounted the nfs exports is incredible slow, 'cause a lot of network
resource has been taken by the NFS protocol.

     Help, any starting point or advice will be very aprreciated. I belive
in the Linux & Thinclients future.

TIA