Stephen,

Runlevel 3 is generally used for diagnostic purposes.
It gives you a root shell on the workstation, which
probably is not what you want.

What you really need is Runlevel 5, but then you need
to launch the ICA program on the server.

I haven't used the ICA program, so I can't comment on how
it should be started.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]