I know this is a well known subject, but I have spend several hours
trying to solve it.
I took care of the /etc/exports (I also tried to export /) but with no
improvement.

In fact all the problems started I when decided to move to lts 3.0.0
from 2.07 as I wanted to be able to get some sound from my workstation.
Doing that nothing worked. So I tried to install all in the old
/tftpboot/lts/ltsroot (from /opt/ltsp/i386) in order to be able to
installmy kernel previously mknbi ised to go in this directory. But it
is still not working.

I'm running a RedHat 7.1 with kernel 2.4.2

I'm quite lost and need some help ...
Is it possible to install ltsp3.0.0 in the old /tftpboot/lts/ltsroot ?
I tried to explore the old mailing list but it's quite tedious to move
some 20 items at a time when you are looking for several hundred. How
can I make a more efficient search ?

Many thanks in advance for your help, and best regards.

Pascal Bonfils
[EMAIL PROTECTED]