Hi Xavi,

Am Freitag, 18. Januar 2002 19:32 schrieben Sie:
>Hi to all.
>
>I have ltsp 3.0 and rh72. All works fine, but every day, over 18.00
>hours my server starts a strange work that collapse the hard disk
> about 30 minutes. I have a Raid 1 with ext3 filesystem.
>There is nothing in crontab or at...
>
>Someone knows something i'm talking about?
>
>Thanks to all
>
>Xavi.
>Girona.
>Spain.

Take a look at /etc/crontab.
There should be something like
00 18 * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.daily

And then take a look in /etc/cron.daily

I thing there is a file called
slocate.cron

Change the time in the etc/cron.daily-file and fine.

Greetings,

Gonzo
--
Alexander Gonzalez Casin                     HAGOS eG
                                             Industriestraße 62