Kai,

Thanks for the offer, but the point is, that ALL of the
other distros that I have dealt with offer ISO images
for download.

As you know, i've got way more than enough things to work
on.  When it comes time to pick what i'm going to spend
my time on, in any given day, several things go into
the decision process.  One thing I consider is how important
it is to the project, and another point I consider is how
cooperative the other party is (SuSE in this case).

And so far, the other party hasn't been as cooperative as
i'd like.  So, I'll probably get to official SuSE support
at some time, but it won't be today :)

Thanks,

Jim.