Cicero,

My first thought is probably not enough ram in
the workstation, but that's just a guess, because
I have no clue how much ram there is.

You can hit the Shift-PageUp keys and scroll backwards
through the boot messages.  Go all the way back
to where Etherboot hands control over to the kernel.

You should see some information about the initrd, and
whether the kernel had a problem with the initrd.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]