Hi everyone, just wanted to remind you about
the upcoming Linux World Conference and Expo,
starting next Tuesday, Jan 29th, in New York City.

This will be a great event.  Once again,
we'll have an exhibit booth, where we will be showing
off the latest version of LTSP, and several of us will
be on hand to answer questions and discuss possibilities
with LTSP.

The Exhibit hall is open Wednesday through Friday, and
you can get more information at http://www.linuxworldexpo.com

At the booth, we'll have free LTSP CDRoms to give out.
So show up early, before the supply runs out.

You can also pickup an LTSP T-Shirt, to proudly show
your support of the project.

One more thing, it's not too late to sign up for the
LTSP tutorial that will be on Tuesday morning, Jan 29th
at 9:00am.  This is a 3 hour tutorial, where we can get
in depth into Installation, Troubleshooting and
customization of LTSP.

And don't miss the opportunity to talk with some of the
Etherboot team, they'll have a booth too.

We hope to see you all there.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]