Dont know if this is the place.. So feel free to flame away if not ;)

I have two IOpeners.. One has been modified to work with LTSP, and the other
has not been touched..

The reason I'm selling them is I have moved, and no longer can run CAT5 all
over the new house (renting). The one that was not modified was my 3 year
olds, so it's been turned on and off a lot, but both of them work fine.

Would like $150.00 each, and I would pay for shipping, Anyone intrested?

Denis