On Tuesday 29 January 2002 00:41, you typed randomly:
> From: Neil Brideau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > hmm, It makes sense to me, I think. Flash needs access to the sound card.
> > Only 1 application may used /dev/dsp at a time any further attempts will
> > block, hang, if improperly coded, like flash.  I have had a number of
> >problems with audio applications segfaulting on ltsp due to the preloading
> > of  libaudiooss.so . Anyhow my guess is that you are having audio
> > problems.
>
> OK, so if I disable sound on all the x-terminals, will my problem go away,
> or isn't it that simple?

   I believe so. I think you might also have to disable sound on the server,
if necessary. Dont forget to get ride of the LD_PRELOAD environment variable
which says to preload libaudiooss, this caused many segfaults on my machine.

--
Neil Brideau,
Software Wizard,

Conscious is when you are aware of something and conscience is when you
wish you weren't.