Greetings All,

My office is currently migrating to a completely Linux solution. Part of
that solution involves diskless terminals running ltsp software. On one
of these terminals, I'm going to need to hook up a printer and a radio
modem. The printer should be no problem (as discussed in the docs), but
I'm not sure how one would get the server to transparently use the
serial port (for the radio modem) of a remote terminal instead of its
own ports. It seems like there should be some way to define the
terminal's ports as /dev/somethingorother on the server. Is this
possible? If not, what would it take to make it possible?

Regards,
Jason

--
pgp/gpg key available at http://jasonfillman.com/pgp.key