hi all,...

having trouble when i tried to install ltspsound on my upgraded ltsp3.0. I
did install it on the older version (2.08). I knew i was gonna have trouble
because the README has warned me not to install it more than once. So what
i'm gonna ask is can anyone describe what to do to make the sound working. so
i can do it manually without running install.sh. And the sound is not
depending what version we're using LTSP.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you guys all understand what i meant.

Best regards,

Adinda Praditya