Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help me...

I am running Redhat 7.1 and LTSP 3.0. I need to automatically launch an
application on start up. This application (citrix ICA Client) will be the
only one used on my system. Secondly, the users must not see the gnome
desktop/login (I work in a school and the kids will only try and hack around
it!!).
I have a vague idea of what I need to do but I need some help as I'm new to
redhat, and indeed all Linux variants!

If I boot my workstations in Runlevel 3 (bash prompt), would I need to
create an RCFILE to load X, then another RCFILE to execute my application?
If so, what do I need to write in my first RCFILE to load X?

My second RCFILE, RCFILE_02 contains "#!bin sh  exec
/usr/lib/ICAClient/wfica"  This is the application that I need to run, but
it's graphical so I need to load X as RCFILE_01. Can someone tell me the
syntax to load X please.

Do I have the right idea or is this wrong?

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Stephen