Hi Folks,

Although I've got a couple of LTSP terminals fired up, I have only
limited knowledge with regard to terminal hardware. I'm looking to build
my own terminals, and have seen MicroATX motherboards that would seem
ideal (<$80,onboard LAN, VGA, Sound etc.). The board in question is
MSI's MS-6368 (web:
http://www.msi.com.tw/products/mainboard/mainboard.php?model=MS-6368 )

The question is: Will it be able to boot using its on-board Network
Interface Card (Realtek 8100)? The manual states that the NIC features
"EEPROM support for configuration and customized feature Selection"
(whatever that means) and it is possible to set the machine to boot from
"LAN" in the BIOS. Does this mean I can use it to boot as an LTSP
terminal, or will I need another, separate, NIC with bootrom support?

Would be grateful for any pointers...

Thanks,

GDI