Edit the "/etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf" file entry
MaxSessions=16 to the number of sessions required.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] X problem
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:14:20 GMT
From: Evgueni Limarenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I installed LTSP. Everything's working fine,
I have 16 work stations booted from boot server.
When 17th station tries to boot from boot server,
then after downloading boot-image and running through
boot-script it finally tries to start X-windows.
And it fails to do it. After 10 retries it finally
displays next message (on the console of 17th worskstation):

Fatal server error:
XDMCP fatal error: Session declined Session refused

It doesn't depend on the station itself.
It could be any station on our network.
Must be some kind of limit of available connections
to x-environment. But what kind of limit exactly?
I want to run about 100 diskless-stations.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Evgeny Limarenko.