Ive added reboot to the infamous ctrlaltdel line in inittab. You can just
as easily put halt there instead. You have to mess with Pam to get it to
work right, or put a reboot or halt binary in there that does not require
pam (thats what I did. I know, bad arthur).  I do reboot instead of halt
because the machine is a dual boot win98/LTSP.

Arthur H. Johnson II
The Linux Box
http://www.linuxbox.nu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Anyone who is capable of getting himself
made President should on no account