I have spent the last month setting up a language lab with LTSP here in
Thailand.  The problem I ran into, and which still bugs me, is that I can not
get tftp to initialize on a Mandrake 8.1 box.  I am currently working with
RH7.2 and the LTSP3.0 set, which I changed over to K12LTSP once 2.0 came out.
I have tried everything I can think of to locate it ( gone over the config
files a hundred times ).  Is this a known problem for anyone else, and if it
is, how is it solved?  If it is not, I'll forward the config files and logs.
I had not planned on discussing this during the weekend because I had given
up on subscribing after three failed attempts.  A month with nothing, then
Saturday morning it just started with no warning.
Anyway, I would like to use Mandrake because of the Thai support, so this is
fairly important to me.  Thanks.
Dan