Hi!

I can successfully boot via PXE with an 3c905C-TX-M  NIC
in the Client and K12-LTSP on the Server.

Then I tried an IBM PC300PL with on-board NIC.
In the BIOS Menu I had the choice between
DHCP and RPL

with RPL nothing happens, the Client tries to boot from Floppy

with DHCP I get the message

"PXE_M05 Initializing network boot device using Interrupt 18h..."

tcpdump and ethereal on the server show me
that the client is not sending any packets.

Network cables and switch are ok, I can see "link" but no activity.

any ideas ?
similar experiences ?

Greetings,
Martin Herweg