From: Dave Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 1:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] SMC800 nic problems

It connects, loads kernel,uncompresses kernel.
Installs 8390 module
installs wd driver
assigns the card
Runs dhclient..
This is where it has a problem

        "NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out
        NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out
        NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out

ERROR: No dhcpd-eth0.info file. Could be a problem with DHCP

Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!"

Any thoughts?

--
Dave Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>