Has anyone been able to get a Wyse Winterm to successfully boot LTSP. A
couple of Wyse Winterm 2300T have been given to me and I cannot get past
the ica stuff. I have been on Wyse website in their discontinued section
and can nowhere fine a manual for this model. I can get into the setup and
I can get it to request and get ip from the LTSP server but right after the
ip assignment the unit resets to the setup screen. My var/log/messages show
the request and assignment of an ip. Also does anyone know how to clear off
the Citrix ica stuff off of the Winterm? There is no hard drive or CD-Rom
to flash any kind of bios. There are jumpers and I have set them in
different configs but the ica image is still there. I know their is a
contrib page for getting a linux client to boot ica into a Windows TS but
what I want is to boot the Winterm into the Linux LTSP3.0 and get a KDE
desktop. BTW my LTSP3.0 is working fine. I have a couple of Book PC's that
are booting fine.

Thanks!

Mike