Hello.
I am setting up a LTSP on a school with 100 client computers. I have only
worked with windows and Linux is new to me. I find it very interesting. A
big Thanks to the developesrs.
I would like to install some programs that i want all users to have access
to.
My Question is:
1. Where do i install programs that everyone should have access to?
2. Is there a way to let all client get the shortcuts to this program (like
All users) in Windows, so i do not have to log on as all 100 users and make
them manualy

Waiting for answers. Thank you
Morten Abrahamsen