I'm trying to run Java program in standard KDE environment
on LTSP client.
When I try to print from Java application (that's argoUML.jar)
the 'Print Dialog' window has very small size (5mmx10mm).
I can't expand it or do anything else with it.
Title screen for this Java application is also tiny.

When I run this Java application in Gnome environment -
everything is perfect.

I use Java 1.3.1 (I tried Java 1.2.2 - result's more or less
the same as with 1.3.1).