Sitat morten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> 1. In the end of the installation it ask you for the resolution
> (800x600)
> etc.. and the colour. What ever i try the screen turnes black when
> klicking
> on test. I can move the mouse around and and little by little some
> areas on
> the screen get readable again.

When you get to that point of the installation, skip configuration of X
and continue with the installation. Then, when the machine is working in
console mode, log in as root and run Xconfigurator to set up X.

> 2. I restart and everything goes well, until it tries to start the
> Grafical
> interface: It goes black again and give me a text based Login. I wait
> 5 sec
> and some more lines pops up:

How do you start X?

> "
> INIT: Switching to runlevel: 3
> INIT: Sending processes the TERM signal
> Starting automount: No Mountpoints Defined
> Starting PCMCIA:
> Starting lpd: No Printers Defined
> Starting nat:
> Starting xfs: chmod: getting attribues of `fonts.dir`: No such file
> or
> directiry
> chmod: getting attribues of ´fonts.dir`: No such files or directory
> chmod: getting attribues of ´fonts.dir`: No such files or directory
> chmod: getting attribues of ´fonts.dir`: No such files or directory
> chmod: getting attribues of ´fonts.dir`: No such files or directory
> xfs: error while loading shared libraries: libxfont.so.1: cannot open
> shared
> object file: No such file or directory
>
> Starting wine:    [FAILED]
>
> "

Something is not working in your X installation, it could be any number
of things.

You will get a lot of help on this mailing list when you have problems
relating to LTSP. What you are describing above is, however, a general
installation issue. You will get better help from a local newsgroup with
this kind of questions. You will also need to read up on your
documentation that you can find on Red Hat's web site.

--
Mvh Ragnar Wisløff