Not Gentoo, but I have ltsp working on Sorcerer Gnu Linux.
Now to write a spell for it.

On 06 Mar 2002 10:07:06 -0500
arif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the bitstream:

$Hey folks, a few weeks ago, I could have sworn that someone said that
$they'd gotten LTSP working on Gentoo Linux.  If I wasn't imagining
$that, could the person who managed it please send some information on
$how it was accomplished/what needed to be on Gentoo to get LTSP
$working?
$thanks
$-arif
$
$
$
$
$Ltsp-discuss mailing list.   To un-subscribe, or change prefs, goto:
$For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.openprojects.net
$

--
Michael H. Collins Admiral, Penguinista Navy
http://www.linuxlink.com