Jim,
Thanks for your reply. Apparently, the chips that I use was bought from
disklessworkstation.com. Anyway, since the chip is hardly found around
here, I am considering whether or not there are other chips available to
replace 29EE512. Perhaps the ones easily available in our local market.
The 27 series chips are widely available, but can they be used?

suhardi