John,

Yes, I'd like to add USB Wireless support, the only problem
is I don't have a USB wireless adapter.
I don't think it would be all that hard, just a matter of
going through the motions.

As for your comment about Palm cradles, I assume that is a
different topic ?

We do currenly support USB printers, mice and keyboards.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]