>I have a question for you about your application server installations.  Do
>you use rsh or ssh, and how do you handle the authentication?  Do you use
>the xhost command or xauth for rsh, or identity keys for ssh?

I'm starting to thing the best way to handle this will be Kerberos +
ldap (for userinfo) , unfortunatly I've not found a good armin utility
for this. The closest I've found is Directory Admin + some kerberos app
(I think there's a UI for gnome).

I asked if someone would give med some hints on building an environment
for buildning local apps. If you give me some hints, maybe we could do a
writeup on it for the ltsp howto. I'm running ltsp on 7.2 and I have
problems with conflicting glic's and whatnot. THerefore I would like to
set up an development environment that I basicly CHROOT to when I want
to compile a local app (f.x. sshd).

PS: If someone got a sshd version(binary) that works localy with LTSP I
would apreciate it!

Tarjei